For over 75 years Acro has been a low cost stamping and assemblies supplier, dedicated to the highest quality and invested in the latest technology. With few layers of management, hands on ownership, and extensive quality staff; Acro is flexible and reliable to adjust with your changing business.
Located in the city of Milwaukee, Acro is dedicated to low cost production; investing in the latest equipment / softwares; and not in fancy facilities or expensive spokespeople. Since 2011 we’ve invested over 2 million dollars in new equipment including Servo Presses, Grinders, Wire EDM, Inspection Equipment.
Acro has been the go to problem solver for many tight tolerance and complex components. We have developed tooling in house for many complicated parts and taken over to run many dies resulting in savings. Please review some of areas of particular expertise below.
- Tightest Tolerances and Complex Designs
- Continuous Strip electrical parts as well as Loose Pieces
- Thousands of Stock Electrical Fitting Dies
- All types of material. Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metals or Plastic
- Thickness from .002 – .500
- Spring, Wavy, Belleville, Beveled, Crush,
- All sizes from 3/32 diameter and up
- Thousands of stocked washers and dies
- All types of materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless, Aluminum, Brass, Copper
- Draw Depth Up to 6″
- Secondary Machining, Trimming & Piercing Capabilities
- No Quantity Minimums
- No tolerance is too close
- All types of material, both ferrous and non-ferrous metal, as well as plastics and rubber
- Individual parts made to your exact specifications
- Secondary Operations
- No quantity minimums
- Tapping – up to 1″diameter and 5″ thickness
- CNC machining
- Special Packaging
- Hydraulic Inserting
- Heat Treatment
- Double Face Grinding
- Finishing and Plating
- Powder Coat
Are you ready to see higher quality and larger cost savings? Request a Quote!