At Acro, we have a complete in-house toolroom to design, engineer, and manufacture all types of compound, progressive, draw, and prototype tooling to meet your requirements.
- High quality cost-effective tooling to keep production and operation costs down
- Repair and maintain all customer dies at no cost to customer while tooling is in Acro’s possession
- Fast tool modifications to accommodate engineering changes
- State of the art equipment
- Tool design expertise
- Toolmakers who understand the pressroom
- Wire EDM cuts your parts accurately and economically
Acro Metal Stamping has numerous dock to stock or production line programs, quality and certified vendor awards. Here are a few of the reasons why:
- We are ISO 9000:2008 certified
- Our inspection department equipped with the necessary tools for complete first piece, in process and final inspection
- SPC on all critical dimensions
- We supply all necessary certification with shipments
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) as needed
Our press capacity at Acro Metal Stamping meets and exceeds the needs of our customers, being able to manufacture anywhere from one part up to millions of parts quickly and cost-effectively.
- Small (3/32) or large parts
- From .003 to .500 in thickness
- Presses up to bed size of 27″ x 53″
We stamp parts in ferrous and non ferrous metals including; stainless, carbon steels, brass, copper, aluminum, precise metals, plastic, and rubber. Almost no tolerance is too close. Our state of the art technology includes two servo presses and feeds, electronic die protection, and lean manufacturing cells to keep our customers’ costs in line.
Are you ready to see higher quality and larger cost savings? Request a Quote!