At Acro, we have over 70 years of expertise in metal stamping, and we specialize in running progressive and compound dies produced in our in-house toolroom; for the production of tight tolerance small or medium sized parts (electrical components, connectors, shims & washers). These parts are custom engineered and we often assist in the design or re-engineering of components for maximum manufacturability.
New Hybrid AC Servo Presses:
Acro has the most servo presses of any job shop in the midwest. Our investment in technology allows cost savings to be passed on to our customers.
- Lower Part Costs: More parts per hour can be produced. Servo presses use material more efficiently
- Lower Tooling Costs: More processes are done in fewer operations = smaller and less expensive tools
- More Precise Parts Can Now Be Stamped: Parts that used to require laser, wire or water cutting can now be stamped
- Take Over More of Your Existing Tooling: More bed sizes, speeds and drawing options. Servo presses extend the life of your old tooling
- Improved Drawing & Forming: Fewer hits = less time and less expensive tools.
Custom Metal Stamping
Our custom engineered metal stamping services will allow us to assist you in the design and re-engineering of your custom engineered metal stamping parts. Including solidworks, logopress, and more; our engineered metal stamping services provides you with maximum manufacturability, as well as cost reduction.
- All types of materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless, Aluminum, Brass, Copper, and Plastics
- Draw capacity to 6″
- Runs from 50 pieces to millions
Precision Metal Stamping
If you’re looking for precision metal stamping of ferrous, non-ferrous, or plastics, you’ve come to the right place. Our engineers, skilled programmers, and expert machinists are able to design and manufacture parts based on your requirements. Our hybrid servo presses allow us to stamp out parts that used to require a laser.
- Almost no tolerance is too close
- All types of material-thickness from .002 – .500
- All sizes from 3/32 diameter and up
- Stock thousands of washer dies
- No tooling charge on most washers
For custom engineered metal stamping: Request a Quote!