Job Title: Customer Service and Inside Sales Representative
Department: Metal Stamping
Reporting to: President
The Sales Representative will be responsible for managing customer accounts and following up on potential sales opportunities within the metal stamping divisions of Acro. The key responsibility will be to assist outside sales in providing customer service to enhance future sales within each current and potential account. This includes following a strategic plan, working with our CRM and ERP softwares, and telephone work. Some cost estimating, procurement and quoting will be involved. Limited cold calling and other marketing efforts may be required.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Learn and master the company’s products and operational procedures.
- Enter all Metal Stamping orders
- Act proactively to create opportunities for new business.
- Work to meet or exceed assigned sales goals for product line.
- Build relationships to provide repeat business.
- Work with the operations and Outside Sales as needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain pipeline opportunities and log all activity in contact management software.
- Assist in purchasing and quoting.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
- Phone sales skills
- Aggressive, competitive and committed
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Manage multiple relationships well
- Detail oriented and organized
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
Education and Formal Training:
- College degree in business preferred
- Sales experience preferred